Tata Docomo 3G APN Settings Manual For USB Modem Or Mobile

Tata Docomo 3G APN Settings Manual For USB Modem Or Mobile :

To activate 3G SMS ACT3G to 53333

Name: Tata Docomo
Dial Number: *99#
APN: Tata.Docomo.Internet
Leave all other settings blank

Thats All...

Next Post »

52 comments

Click here for comments
Nagesh A
October 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM ×

hi friend this Nagesh from Pune.

i buy a 3g dive-in sim card, that is recently lunched 250/- unlimited internet offer.

i am using tatadocomo-3g zte-usb modem.

here problem is APN. am using following settings

APN:Tata.Docomo.Dive.In
Dial number:*99#

But i am unable connect the internet in my computer.

If am using following settings

APN:Tata.Docomo.Mms
Dial number:*99#
it's connected,and it doesn't show anything.

Please give the solution as soon as possible.

Admin
October 13, 2012 at 1:17 PM ×

here is new apn setting for 250 unlimited plan

apn : tata.docomo.internethvc

Nagesh A
October 15, 2012 at 3:10 PM ×

oooooooooooooooooo thank you thank you very much .....

it's working

Siraj Warsi
October 24, 2012 at 10:23 AM ×

hello sir, I am trying to use tata docomo 3G sim with 250 unlimited plan on my Micromax 3g modem but its not working.Other sims are working in it.plz help

Admin
October 24, 2012 at 10:41 AM ×

change modem apn setting to this "tata.docomo.internethvc"

then connect

January 2, 2013 at 11:37 PM ×

sir i am using unlocked airtel 3g huweai E1731 for 2g but its not connecting using apn TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET and access nuber is *99#

Admin
January 9, 2013 at 2:25 PM ×

try access no. *99***1#

Sanjai Kumar
January 10, 2013 at 5:30 AM ×

DAI THAT APN : TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET

Vijay Joshi
January 17, 2013 at 10:33 PM ×

Sir,how to remove capping tata docomo 250unlimted plan...plz sir I am using this plan 1 gb 3g speed but unlimited 64kbps speed too bad plz solve this problm....plz

ishtiaq
January 24, 2013 at 2:37 PM ×

HELL0 SIR, I AM PURCHING NEW TATA DOCOMO DATA CARD USING LAVA 3G USB BUT THIS IS NOT CONNET THA NET.

PLS HELP ME SIR

ishtiaq
January 24, 2013 at 2:40 PM ×

hello sir,
i am using tata docomo data card in lava 3g usb but net is not connet

Vaibhav Dani
January 28, 2013 at 9:39 AM ×

Respected Admin ,

Sir I have recharged with 250/- stv and I changed the setting to tata.docomo.internethvc but still I am not getting the 3g speed...

please suggest what to do?

jqwer
January 28, 2013 at 4:17 PM ×

sir i am using idea netsetter 3g for tata docomo sim but it is not connecting
i am using apn as TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET and using 250 offer of docomo.
plzz suggest me the APN

Karthi vicky
February 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM ×

Actually i'm using karbonn a1+ hav recharged 250 unlimited 3g pack. I did everythin apn tata.docomo.internethvc Its askin for apn type pls help me out

Karthi vicky
February 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM ×

Hav given apn type 3g bt stil its nt workin don knw wt 2 do help me guys

Karthi vicky
February 4, 2013 at 10:48 AM ×

Give me some suggestion on apn type

hansraj
February 11, 2013 at 10:09 AM ×

how to connect mobile internet to pc.....i have changed settings to hvc ....but internet works on only mobile

February 12, 2013 at 3:59 PM ×

i am also facing same problem Karthi

Nagesh A
February 14, 2013 at 11:38 AM ×

hi friend this Nagesh again from Pune.

recently i brought new tata photon 3g usb modem(huawei technologies)

Model is :E177

i tried to remove lock using DC-Unlocker client 1.00.0460.

I am unable to remove lock.

i need to unlock my modem.

could you please help me

February 27, 2013 at 10:50 AM ×

i m using huawei e303c 3g dongle with docomo rs.250 3g plan....while connecting to my Computer the device is identifying 3g signal but i m not able to connect.i did not changed any thing in the network setting...can anyone help me with this!!!!

March 9, 2013 at 3:45 PM ×

I used vodafore mobile broadband Data card,,when i used docomo sim what i will write in APN name?

sanju
March 14, 2013 at 4:38 PM ×

Facing same prob. It works on phone not on PC

vysakh v
March 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM ×

sir, i can't connect my bsnl penta tab is709c to tata photon plus. When i connect to my
tab , there is no signal strenth shiwn in the notification bar. But i can use that dongle in my lap with out any problems (with full signal strength). I google this problem many times, each site says different for manual s
APN settings. i try all the things but can't get connected. Then i downloaded ppp widget and configure their settings . At that time it shiws no port wan't found. Pls help meeeeee.... Sir......

March 18, 2013 at 12:38 AM ×

I am usig tata docomo 3g/edge on Micromac 3g USB modem,
tried APN as tata.docomo.internet
&/or
tata.docomo.internethvc
on mobile its working fantastic, but neither of them is working on my laptop.
Please suggest.

March 19, 2013 at 4:57 PM ×

Hello Dear,
I am using Huwaei Dongle, with Tata Docomo 3G connection.
My Mobile Partner Software is installed and Tower shows Edge Tata Docomo.
It shows connected after being connected manually.
But Browser shows that Connection Problem. I also checked its connection to Internet, but it shows a cross marks (showing not connected to Internet).
Now Please guide me what to do?
Please I am in need urgently...!

March 19, 2013 at 5:00 PM ×

I am using Tata Docomo 3G Sim with my Huwaei Dongle.
After connecting, Tower of Edge Tata Docomo is seen well. and status connected.
But NO INternet Access is there.
What to do now?? please help me!!

March 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM ×

My Micromax 3g modem is working well on a virtual PC on my laptop. This mean my company policy is blocking incoming / outgoing communication port(s).

March 23, 2013 at 10:47 PM ×

tata.docomo.internethvc works, but the internet gets disconnects every 30 mins.

any suggestion for this.

nayi rahien
April 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM ×

tata.docomo.internethvc works, but the internet gets disconnects every 30 mins.

any suggestion for this.

Soham Mandal
April 13, 2013 at 10:30 PM ×

I have a reliance netconnect 3g dongle. i am trying to use my docomo sim. there is tower but every time i click on connect it shows "connect failed".
it is unlocked.
please help!!!

kesha
April 13, 2013 at 11:34 PM ×

put apn TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC

April 17, 2013 at 5:26 PM ×

thankyou ... its works in idea netsetter e1550 thanx a lot and please visit songdew.com profile GHANSHYAM KUMAR

April 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM ×

sir im purchase iball 3g data card all sim are working but tata docomo 3g is not working full speed im enterring tata.docomo.internethvc and dial *99***1# please any solution

roshan
April 23, 2013 at 4:28 AM ×

Sir. i'm using idea sim in idead net setter. but right now i'm in roaming ..can u pls tell me the settings for this coz i tried the settings for idea..like APN for idea is internet and ACCESS NO is *99#...pls provide me the solution as soon as possible..I'm using 2g(Rs. 300 plan)

r.j. style
April 23, 2013 at 2:19 PM ×

i'm using micromax net setter,2 days ago i recharged with 250rs. 3g plan of tata docomo..but it's not working..it connect to the internet but it does'nt open any page because speed is very low..please give me the right solution on my e-mail id- rajanjoshi101@gmail.com..and i also change the tata.docomo.internethvc

Ajay Sadyal
April 28, 2013 at 3:17 PM ×

Hi,

I am using Tata Docomo photon 3g (High speed 3g broadband service) and its working fine as i am using this in one system directly. i want to share the network in three system and for that purpose i am using TP link 3g wireless router Model No. TL- MR3020.While i am trying to connect another system in the network it is identifying the IP and showing connected but not able to access the internet.please suggest me the settings.
Thanks
Ajay Kumar
Call:+91 805-430-3129
E-mail: ajaysadyal88@gmail.com

Unknown
April 29, 2013 at 2:05 AM ×

Hello Sir,

Can you please provide me TATA DCOMO APN setting for BSNL PENTA TABLATE (IS701C)

Thanks

Kamal

May 3, 2013 at 6:45 PM ×

hey
apn : TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC
but only 2g is workin
3g is not workin
what should i do

May 20, 2013 at 8:59 PM ×

Im using micromax usb for internet connection. Tata docomo rs 255 plan for dongle, unable to connect. Please provide a solution

May 20, 2013 at 9:04 PM ×

Can you please tell wat setings are you using on your laptop
I am having same problems and my laptop is personal.

Kuldeep Sahu
May 23, 2013 at 1:22 PM ×

choose the automatically obtain Apn no. option in our iball setting............

Anonymus
June 24, 2013 at 1:26 PM ×

I got a D-link 3G data card & am using a docomo 2G calling sim but cannot connect to the internet. Whenever I'm trying to connect an Error 734 is appearing saying ppp protocol terminated. I don't understand this how do I connect to the internet. Please help me

prerana
July 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM ×

Hi,

I had purchased an O2 Datacard from germany. And now in India, Bangalore I have put a Tata Docomo sim in the data card and tried to connect with it. The problem is it shows roaming in the GUI of the connection Manager and the speed is very low and the Traffic History shows only Roaming Data. Please let me know how can I use this O2 data Card with a Tata docomo sim purchased in Bangalore.

July 5, 2013 at 7:28 PM ×

how to use docomo unlimited mobile internet plan through modem?

July 6, 2013 at 1:34 PM ×

i have mmx377 3g data card & tata docomo 3g sim . please tell me its setting

Rushikesh
July 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM ×

i have Dlink modem
with BSNL card it Shows error "PPP link control protocol terminated"
give me solution

July 28, 2013 at 1:19 PM ×

sir i using compex datacard.but my modem does not give fast speed give me solution.

Anurag singh
August 14, 2013 at 8:57 PM ×

I also facing same problem

August 24, 2013 at 3:12 PM ×

Tata photon is basically a net connect data card manufacturer brand. It provides us the best and useful tata photon tariff plans that we can easily do from anywhere and any time.

Rashid S
September 23, 2013 at 8:34 AM ×

Hi im using MMX310 usb modem to connect to internet,while using tata docomo sim in the gui it shows hspa singal but at time of connection dialup network failed
i use settings as
APN-TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET
dailup-*99#

bsnl3g sim works fine on it but docomo i faced problems
plz help!

September 29, 2013 at 12:01 AM ×

Hai sir my number 8904148323 3g net pack i will activate but i will used sim USB DATA CARD huawei E303C not connected 3g network i will dial *99# &*99***# but this is not working dial filed as be coming pls help me sir